Forget "faux vintage"! Here's a true warehouse find of "new old stock" girdles!
Size 30, Large, 12" Length. Actual waist size unstretched is 24". Quite small.
We carry this one is a tiny, plus and super-plus sizes too.
Crown Foundations made these spectacular open girdles for years. They made them under their own name, "Crown-ette" and did some private labels for department stores, too. Made in the USA of course, right in Bridgeport, CT.
As we all know, pantyhose came along and these neat old foundations pretty much disappeared. So, when Crown ceased production, these beauties sat in the warehouse for years until we acquired them all.
This girdle is the real deal from a 100-year old corset company. When they're gone, it's the end of an era. This is the perfect foundation garment for glamorous pin-up photography.
- 4 "old school" metal garters.
- Zipper for easy dressing.
- Smooth all over.
- Fronts are shiny satin.
- Tight girdle fabric holds you in.
- Double-closure! There are hooks and eyes under the zipper, so you can get all adjusted and closed up before you pull the zipper. No skin pinches!
- Really lovely and retro - true vintage.
Shipping weight about 6 ounces