Back in the day, pre-pantyhose, garter belts were a lady's wardrobe essential: functional for daily wear and comfort. Accordingly, the great "old school" companies like Crown Foundations made them in excellent quality to hold up to the demands of daily wear, and in sizes to really fit and move with a woman's body. They're nothing like the cheap "one size fits all" flimsy belts that are made for show. Yeah, they're cute, but try getting a custom fit, or wearing one for hours.
And now, wearing one of these beauties is just fun and glamorous! Wait til you see the fine construction and the curved custom lines that were meant to really fit your curves!
We bought all the garter belts from the Crown Factory. This listing includes the smaller sizes. Another listing offers the same up to size 54.
- 4 Heavy-duty metal garters
- Adjustable hook/eye closure for about a 1-inch size adjustability.
- They range from 2-4 rows.
- Fancy lace powernet, with a pretty leaf pattern
- Made in the USA or Honduras of the finest quality
Shipping weight about 3 ounces.