Forget "faux vintage"! Here's a true warehouse find of "new old stock" girdles!
This listings includes our last few of the mainstream sizes. Plus listed separately.
Crown Foundations made these spectacular open girdles for years. They made them under their own name, "Crown-ette" and did some private labels for department stores, too. Made in the USA of course, right in Bridgeport, CT.
As we all know, pantyhose came along and these neat old foundations pretty much disappeared. So, when Crown ceased production, these beauties sat in the warehouse for years until we acquired them all.
Available in 3 approximate lengths: 12, 14 or 16 inches.
This girdle is the real deal from a 100-year old corset company. When they're gone, it's the end of an era. This is the perfect foundation garment for glamorous pin-up photography.
- Waist sizes from 24 (Extra Small*) - 32 inches (XL).
- These measure about several smaller than actual waist size. They stretch to fit the waist size.
- Order up if you like a looser fit.
- 4 "old school" metal garters.
- Zipper for easy dressing. Some have the super-old school metal zippers but most are nylon.
- Smooth all over.
- Fronts are shiny satin.
- Tight girdle fabric holds you in.
- Double-closure! There are hooks and eyes under the zipper, so you can get all adjusted and closed up before you pull the zipper. No skin pinches!
- Really lovely and retro - true vintage.
* Our "Extra Small" is actually marked 28. We believe it should be marked as 24 or 26. It measures only 19 inches across, which would fit about 24 inches.
Shipping weight about 5-7 ounces depending on size.