We are so thrilled to be able to finally offer a black "new old stock" girdle! It tops our list of special requests! We've been searching and finally hit the jackpot!
This is a warehouse find from our favorite shapewear company, Crown Foundations.
These fabulous gems were made in the USA. They're a neat combination of an open girdle and a garter belt - a "girdlette". You might find one in the backroom of an old foundations store but they're not widely available anymore.
This sweet girdlette is the real deal from a 100-year old corset company, not a modern "faux-vintage" reproduction. We bought all available stock, so when they're gone, it's the end of an era.
- Available in waist sizes from 28 (Medium) - 54 inches (12XL).
- Heavy-duty black powernet for tight shaping control
- Powernet may be either an overall floral pattern, or a leaf pattern in sort of a chevron design
- Fancy geometric double tummy-panel in front with solid black satiny mesh.
- 4 "old school" metal garters.
- Back is a naughty see-through solid powernet lace. Sexy!
- Wide elastic garter straps won't bunch up. Adjustable length
- Sewn in the USA of American fabric and materials - Classic American design and quality.
We're showing an old catalog photo of the garment in white, but only black is available (and yay, because just love it!)