Here's another warehouse find! Crown Foundations made these adorable "girldettes" for years. They're a neat combination of an open girdle and a garter belt. You might find one in the backroom of an old foundations store but they're not widely available anymore.
Available in waist sizes from 28 (Medium) - 46 inches (8XL) (Medium, Large, XL, 2X, 7X, 8X. Sorry, 3X-5X are sold out)
This garter belt is the real deal from a 100-year old corset company, not a modern "faux-vintage" reproduction. When they're gone, it's the end of an era.
- Heavy-duty mesh girdle fabric for tight shaping control
- Criss-cross banding providing a "tummy tamer" front
- 4 "old school" metal garters.
- Adorable, perky white satin bows at the navel and at the top of the garter straps.
- Factory sealed in a plastic bag.
- Sewn in Colombia of American fabric and materials. Classic American design and quality.